Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Over!

I am super sorry about no poem yesterday. I was pretty sick, and did not think I could stay up for another hour or so to write anything. I double-promise a totally awesome poem (in heroic couplets!) sometime soon to make up for it.


And now, International Lyssa Poetry Month is over. It was fun, but surprisingly hard to think up something that tried to be beautiful even when I was in the most un-poetic mood. Now you've seen me at my worst, and (I think) my best. I hope I've learned some things, like how to use rhyme and meter without sounding dumb, and how to write when I really don't feel like writing. I hope you enjoyed it too.


Also it's my birthday today. Maybe a comment in celebration? Maybe telling me your favorite poem from this month? Pretty please?

2 comments:

  1. BUT THERE IS NO POEM
    HOW CAN I COMMENT WHEN YOU DIDN'T WRITE THE LAST POEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete