Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Report

       So, everyone, looks like I'm back at college for the year. I guess that means it's time to report on my summer reading. To my eternal shame, I did not manage to read all of the books on my reading list, despite having a job that just barely qualifies as part-time. I did, however, read most of them, and they will all get read eventually. In fact, I fully expect them all to be read by the beginning of next summer, just in time to start a new reading list. And I did read many many books that weren't on the list, so that should count for something, right?
       Also I wanted to tell you that I am working on a story, and you should have it at least by the beginning of next week. So don't despair. However, if, in the coming two semesters, a week has passed without a blog post, please forgive me. It probably means I procrastinated an important paper; I trust you can sympathize.     

No comments:

Post a Comment